SR1-PC200 Write to save setting issue

Yazid

SR1-PC200 Write to save setting issue

Unread postby Yazid » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:21 pm

Hi,
I can´t write the inverter settings properly. At the first time I get the Battery I don´t had a Windows PC on Hand. So I change the Protokoll on the Battery BMS direct to CAN -> Victron. (Buttons near the display)
Now I have a old Windows PC and can read the Parameters. I have both Password for the 2.0.3 Version an I see that I can write new settings. I get the green Parameters changed Window. The Problem is the inverter Protokoll Type Manual/Auto.
But if I close the Programm and start again, Read Parameters then the configuration is the old one. (CAN Victron, RS485 whatever, manual)
I´m not sure where to look for the Problem.
I changed the Windows Region to USA with English, by the way.
Have anyone an idea?
Greetings Tobias

unisolar

Unread postby unisolar » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:00 am

Confirming Write Success: Ensure that when you change the settings in the software, you're successfully writing them to the inverter. After making changes, look for a confirmation message or indication that the settings have been saved successfully. Sometimes, even if the green "Parameters changed" window appears, the changes may not be applied properly.

Check for Firmware Compatibility: Make sure that the firmware version of your inverter is compatible with the software version you're using on your Windows PC. Using incompatible versions can sometimes lead to issues with saving settings.

Reset to Default: If you're still facing issues, try resetting the inverter settings to default and then reconfigure them using the Windows PC software. This can sometimes resolve any inconsistencies or conflicts in the settings.

Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, consider reaching out to the manufacturer's support team for assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or guidance tailored to your particular setup.

Remember to double-check your connections and ensure that the communication between the PC and the inverter is stable throughout the process. I hope these suggestions help resolve your issue. If you have any further questions or need clarification on any step, feel free to ask. Good luck!
Unisolar stands as a beacon of excellence in Pakistan's solar energy sector, renowned for its cutting-edge solutions and unwavering commitment to sustainability As the best solar company in Pakistan, Unisolar specializes in providing top-tier solar panels

fancyui
Site Admin

Re: SR1-PC200 Write to save setting issue

Unread postby fancyui » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:51 am

Usually two possible reasons:
1. Number format issue due to German Region, in Germany 3,000, but in USA 3.000, format not same, the software only accept USA format.
https://www.gobelpower.com/download/fil ... 1.3-En.pdf
So must change the region according to page 35.

2. Password: password needed to make changes.

HS1.06:
Password: 123456

HS2.0.3
Main Password: Pz#188178
Inverter Protocol Password: Pz#168178

Micky88

Unread postby Micky88 » Fri May 03, 2024 3:14 am

Hello Guys, story saver
Experiencing a persistent issue with the SR1-PC200 where writing to save settings doesn't seem to function correctly. Despite repeated attempts, changes fail to be retained after saving. This recurrent problem is hindering workflow efficiency and requires urgent attention for resolution. Seeking guidance or a potential fix to ensure seamless operation and preservation of configurations on the SR1-PC200 system.

fancyui
Site Admin

Unread postby fancyui » Tue May 07, 2024 8:33 am

Micky88 wrote:Hello Guys, story saver
Experiencing a persistent issue with the SR1-PC200 where writing to save settings doesn't seem to function correctly. Despite repeated attempts, changes fail to be retained after saving. This recurrent problem is hindering workflow efficiency and requires urgent attention for resolution. Seeking guidance or a potential fix to ensure seamless operation and preservation of configurations on the SR1-PC200 system.

have you try this please?

1. Number format issue due to German Region, in Germany 3,000, but in USA 3.000, format not same, the software only accept USA format.
https://www.gobelpower.com/download/fil ... 1.3-En.pdf
So must change the region according to page 35.